Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Fabrics

I just got back from Minneapolis because I had a Board of Governors meeting this weekend. I was elected to the BoG of the Up With People Alumni Association last August to a two year term so this was my second meeting. Actually I felt it was very productive and I came away from this weekend on a mission. I can see clearly a way that I can help and give back to the world in my own little way thanks to the BoG, now I just need to put a motion in front of the Officers Board and hopefully they'll grant me the opportunity to form the committee I need to make this happen. It's been fun and productive and great to see new and old friends and the cast currently on the road but it's also been a whirlwind this weekend and I'm exhausted. So I thought I'd share some of the new fabric I've had coming in to help get the creative juices flowing again...

New Fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment