Monday, June 14, 2010

P1000312

I went a little crazy yesterday. My favorite neighborhood fabric store, The Urban Craft Center, just got in their shipment of new summer fabrics and to celebrate they kicked things off yesterday with a week-long fabric sale! Music to my ears. I used it as an opportunity to stock up on some of those yummy fabrics I have had my eyes on for months. All fabrics in the store were at least 15% off and some up to 60% off. I couldn't help myself. And my wonderful and amazing fiance supported my sale-induced craziness by getting me a cup of coffee and enjoying the sunshine while I did some damage. And as an added bonus, the lovely ladies gave me a little gift bag of crafty goodness on the way out!

P1000303

Don't tell Marc, but I might have to make one more trip over there before the sale ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment