Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Adding Final Touches

IMG_0577

I've been making some progress on my projects for the SavVy {Seasons} Swap. Just a few more tweaks and I will be totally complete. I really hope my partner likes everything I've created for her. I finished her Table Topper and the garland is also done.
Unfortunately the detail on the quilting on the table topper isn't showing up very well in the pictures. I wanted to keep it simple so I stitched in the ditch around the squares and the tree so the tree would be prominent on the back.

IMG_0576IMG_0578

She's also getting a pincushion that I made for her a while back. The last thing to do is finish up her pumpkins. All I have left to do there is to attach the rest of the stems.

IMG_0591

I really hope everything is up her alley. My fingers are crossed.

1 comment: