Monday, April 25, 2011

do. Good Stitches April Blocks

This month Hope Circle quilt in the do. Good Stitches Bee Jeni asked for two 12.5" wonky star blocks inspired by this fabric...

Alexander Henry Rodeo Star
Photo by Jeni of In Color Order

She's using that super cute fabric as the quilt backing and asked us to make blocks with fabrics using the colors found in the backing fabric. The only other request was to use solid fabric for the background of our stars. Here are my additions to the quilt which I'm linking up to Sew Modern Monday's at Canoe Ridge Creations...

{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations



I've also been making progress on Nancy's Quilt...

IMG_4647

IMG_4652

As you can see the wonky star kick continues!

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are awesome! Love your color choices! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your do. Good Stitches blocks!
    And the quilt on your design wall is so cool . . . can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks Hollie! Can't wait see more of that quilt...I am LOVING the fabrics! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete