Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MMM Fabric Choices

IMG_5917

As soon as I got my secret partner in this round of the MMM Swap I knew exactly what I was going to make. The problem. I'm still not sure what I want to make it with... I pulled some Midwest Modern from Amy Butler, because in my opinion you can never go wrong with al little Midwest Modern. But I'm second guessing myself. Maybe I should go with something a little more retro? Decisions... decisions... Yes, partner, I stress out about these things because I sincerely want to please you.

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Midwest Modern! I'm sure your partner will be happy with your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally stressing about it, too. I have pretty quiet partner...which didn't help. My bestest sewing friend offered me some advice. "make something you are happy with, enjoy making it...that's all you can do." So I have been. It's a lot less stressful...I still hope she likes it, but I went with what I could.

    ReplyDelete