Monday, September 12, 2011

Looky... Looky...

The craziness of real life keeps getting crazier but there are only two more weeks left of the insanity and then I will be bringing back my regularly scheduled features (Triple T Tuesdays and the Little Stitches Sew-Along). I have been working 16 hour days, 7 days a week (no joke!) so I haven't had one moment to sew. Thank you for being so patient with me during this overwhelming time. There was a ray of light in the darkness. Look what arrived on my door step...

IMG_6026

It has been torturing me! I am dying to rip open the box and try it out but I haven't had a moment to breathe. So for now, it sits, mocking me from my kitchen table. I tried to move her to a distant corner in the dining room so she would stop staring at me but she popped back up on the table to taunt me. I think I'm going to call her Matilda. And I think I'm going to test her out with these...

IMG_6028

How do you like them fabrics? I promise this blog will resume normal functions in October. Please bear with me. And thank you for being so patient.

5 comments:

  1. I would be really interested to hear what you think of the big shot. i was thinking of getting one for myself (for the hexagons). knottygnome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have been that person working the crazy hour unable to do anything else, hope you get your life back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen this before.. I will be quite interested to see what she can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry things have been so crazy! Can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete