Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Finishes

As the first week of 2012 is coming to an end I thought I would hop onto the 2011 Finishes bandwagon before bringing myself into the new year. When I started thinking about all my finishes last year t struck me that I didn't have many quilts in that category. As I started looking through my photos I realized that there were a couple more than I realized but it was a light quilting year for me - although I do have several quilt tops from 2011 in the cue to finish this year. Swaps aside, since much of my sewing this year was swap related, as I've already showed you, I did venture into doing a few commission pieces this year for the first time. And as usual, all of my non-swap finishes were gifts for others, but at least one of those resides in my own home since it was a gift for my wonderful and amazing husband.

2011 Finishes

So 2011 was a more productive year that I thought when reflecting back in my own brain. And while the end of the year my sewing came (almost) to a screeching halt due to work, I'm anticipating that 2012 will be even better than the last. Here's to a creative and productive New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute. I want a pair of purple jammies like that for myself! :) Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may not all be quilts but they are still great finishes! Those booties are so so cute! :)
    I hope 2012 is at least as fabulous for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variation of makes anyway :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects look great. And who cares if they aren't all quilts--that just means you are a more versatile sewist!

    ReplyDelete