Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PLP5 Received!

IMG_2580

I had quite a surprise in my mailbox! My package from my secret partner arrived from the Pretty Little Pouch Swap. I was so not expecting it so early, but I couldn't be more thrilled with the package that Whitney sent me. I have had such a streak of excellent luck in swaps lately, and this one was no exception. She absolutely achieved perfection for me.

IMG_2588

Whitney created this gorgeous and large (woot!) pouch for me incorporating my favorite colors, fabrics and styles. Seriously she threw a little of all of my favorites in there. Starting with the gorgeous teal linen. I am a sucker for linen. And the color palate she chose with the gorgeous aquas and greens... it's so me. And you know how I swoon for hand stitching!

IMG_2589

IMG_2587

But the greatest surprise was the other side of the pouch where she smartly designed an awesome appliqué jeep to incorporate my love of travel into the back. Eek! I am in love. I don't even think she knows that my husband and I have a deep, dark dream of one day buying a Land Rover and driving from Cape Town to Cairo. I mean, this couldn't be more perfect for me!

IMG_2583

IMG_2584

Inside the big bag were some awesome goodies, like thread, buttons, notecards (which I always need), fabric scraps and a magnetic box, plus another little handmade pouch to match the big one.

IMG_2590

IMG_2591

The little handmade pouch is just as special as the big one and it's the perfect size to hold thread, needles, scissors or other little tools.

IMG_2593

She filled that one too, with some Burt's Bees Lip Balm always comes in handy and some gum. And to think she was nervous about this one. Seriously, it's beyond amazing and perfect. So, thank you, Whitney. I love everything. From the bottom of my heart!

4 comments:

  1. I was also fortunate enough to have Whitney as a swap partner on another swap. She's great! Looks like you got some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i love that color palate. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors...lucky girl!
    Toni
    www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

    ReplyDelete